Monday, May 16, 2011

Nearly Terminated


Written on May 1, 2011,

   Well, it's been a really stressful week with all of this homework. I've been getting my daily assignments done just fine, but have been neglecting my autobiography. I have been pondering whether I should be continuing this blog while in the program. There is someone else in the program who was nearly terminated from the program due to writing a blog. His blog has been linked to mine and his can be found here. (Or, if you'd rather, the URL is http://lifewps.wordpress.com though he has chosen to put his writings on hold due to unfortunate issues with in the Wisconsin Prison System he has PLENTY of content to view.  ~ "3rd Party") Now the other day a Unit Sargent asked me how she could find my blog. I was honest and told her how to find it. I don't have anything to hide really. I did sign confidentiality agreements though. So I won't be able to talk too specifically about what goes on in my group. Just about my personal experience.

   I'm in program hours Monday through Friday, from 8:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. and again from 1:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. If we aren't in group we are expected to be doing something program related. I'm hoping that after I talk to my Social Worker tomorrow about using the computers, possibly he can work out something for allowing me to type my daily logs on them as well. I'll have to find out then.

Until tomorrow...

~J. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment