Monday, May 9, 2011

Still Waiting...


Written on April 16, 2011,

   So for some reason they still have me waiting to be moved to my program unit. I got moved to a different cell in the same unit again. My last cellmate worked doing custodian work on 3rd shift, so the cell I was in with him was considered a “worker cell”. When they hired another inmate worker, they decided to give him my bunk. I then took his old bunk. My new cellmate is Mexican, but he speaks good English. I'm glad for that part. He doesn't talk much though. Other than that, my week has been pretty redundant. I really only leave my cell to shower, eat, or get ice from the ice machine. I don't really care to get to know anyone in this unit since I'll be moving soon. Anyhow, I hope I have more to write about soon, as I feel like I haven't been putting the amount of time I should be into this blog.

Until then...

~J. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment