Saturday, October 8, 2011

Distractions...

Journal entry...


5-15-2011
Day 28

 Found out today that the distributor for the electronics refunded my money for my T.V. instead of exchanging it like I asked. So of course I had to order another one. So, as irritating as it may be, at least something is happening with it. I’m been trying to sit down and type my autobiography, but it seems like every time that I do, someone from the staff needs to use the room. So I have to log off of course. Other times I’ll get into typing something and someone will come and start asking me questions or just to talk to me. I get distracted so easily, so I just save my work and walk away. I have my artistic cover done and four chapters. Not as much as I’d like, but I’m getting there nonetheless.

~J.Doe

~J.Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment