Saturday, October 8, 2011

Why am I Here?


Journal entry...


5-14-2011
Day 27

  I got a letter today from one of my best friends who is like a sister to me. Her name is Jessica. I was pleasantly surprised because I hadn’t heard from her since I was locked up. So, getting this letter put a smile on my face, but at the same time she said something that I didn’t understand. She told me she didn’t know why I was in “jail” this time. I don’t know how anyone who knows me couldn’t know why I am in prison. I had been planning to come to prison ever since the day of my arrest. So, I made sure to ask her when I wrote her back. I’m curious why she thought I was here. Is someone out there spreading more false rumors about me or why I’m in here? I’ll find out soon I guess!

~J.Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment