Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Don't Turn Your Back

Written on March 6, 2011

   Today when we went to church, I didn't really know what to expect. I'd never seen this group speak before today. The woman who spoke had a message I think anyone can relate to. The moral of her story was that when we are at our lowest point of our lives, some of us may want to turn our backs on the Lord. But it's at these times we should turn to Him. Also, there was another woman who sang a few songs. She had a great voice and that made her singing that much more enjoyable.

   Other than church, my day was filled with reading my book and napping occasionally. Later in the evening the swamper told me I was scheduled for a court-related phone call at 1:15PM tomorrow. I guess I'll know more then.

Until tomorrow...

~J. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment