Sunday, September 11, 2011

Autobiography Introduction: It's All About Me


First part of the Autobiography... 

Introduction
It’s All About Me


   I eventually cover this information again throughout my
autobiography, but for the purposes of this introduction I want to tell
you a little about myself. My name is Jon Doe and I’m twenty
eight years old. I was born at the Beloit Memorial Hospital on
November 22nd, of 1982. I have one older brother name Erick who
was born in the same hospital on September 9th, of 1979 and I have
one younger sister who was also born in the same hospital on April
6th, of 1987. My Dad’s name is Vern and he was born in Janesville
on August 15th, 1957. My Mom was born in Beloit on May 20th, 1959.
They got married in 1978 and have been happily married ever since
then. In the following chapters I move into greater detail about my
life. I hope it is as enjoyable for you as it has been for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment