Sunday, September 25, 2011

My mind starts to drift....

Journal entry...

5-3-2011
Day 16

  Everyday I seem to spend more and more time thinking about my autobiography, but every time I sit down to put my thoughts on paper my mind starts to drift. It often drifts to the point where I get little to no work done on it. I sure hope that when I start to type it that the words flow a little more easily. I think they should since I can type so much faster than I can write. I know in the time I’ve spent putting my thoughts on paper through a computer I’ve had much more luck keeping up with my mind. I wonder if my mind will ever slow down again? I’ve gotten so much better at my emotional control, but can’t seem to stop the anxiety and racing thoughts. I want to continue being able to live without the medication.

~J.Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment