Friday, September 2, 2011

I Have a Bad Feeling


Journal entry....

4-18-2011
Day 1

  I already have a bad feeling about this group. 

  I’m scared that I’m going to be overwhelmed with so much homework that I’ll end up falling behind to the point of not being able to catch up. My number one fear going into this program is that I’ll try my hardest to work with the program, but it won’t be enough. Feeling like a failure is a huge trigger for me and I hope I can work beyond that too. 

  My second biggest fear is that I’ll complete the program, but it won’t be enough to stop me from going back to my old ways. I hope I can work on my insecurities and build some confidence in myself before I get out as they affect me in here as well as out there. I hope I fall into some kind of routine here soon so I don’t feel like I’m all over the place and don’t feel like I’m being caught off guard all of the time.

(Counselor Note - Depends!)

~J. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment