Sunday, September 25, 2011

Overwhelming?

Journal entry...

5-2-2011
Day 15


  Well it’s the start to a new week, but for some reason my early morning motivation was short lived. There are often days that I feel like I took on entirely too much. I’m getting down on myself because I’ve obligated myself to too much writing. Between my autobiography, daily, journals, reaction papers, workbook assignments, letters to my family and friends, and my internet blog, I’m feeling anxiety, failure, and frustration. When I think about it all at once it makes me want to give up sometimes. Not to mention I’ll be starting my employment module tomorrow. What’s next?

(Counselor note – Hopefully your future life! What internet blog?)
(Counselor note – Nice entries. 5/4/11)

~J.Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment