Saturday, September 24, 2011

Internet Confidence


Journal entry...

4-28-2011
Day 11

  Something I like about myself is that I’m a natural when it comes to computers. I enjoy tearing them down and rebuilding them. I like to modify them too. I got my first real PC when I was 6 or 7 years old if I remember correctly, and have only been separated from computers since then by pure force. I like that when I finish building one I can get immediate gratification for my efforts when I put it to use. Also, when I’m on the internet I can be anyone I choose to be. Mostly only when it comes to confidence in myself though. I feel much more confident when I’m not face to face with someone. I also miss my computer for it’s endless access to information. I’m always looking something up. Also, I hate writing, I’d much rather type.

~J. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment