Sunday, September 25, 2011

They do all the thinking...

Journal entry....

5-1-2011
Day 14


  Two weeks into the program now. I’m glad the time seems to pass quickly during the week while we’re in group discussions. Unfortunately outside of those times it really seems to drag. Some of it has to do with feeling overwhelmed with homework. Every time I sit down and start thinking, my thoughts start to race and I lose track of what I’m doing. It’s like I’m in fifth grade all over again. I thought I had my ADHD and Bi-Polar under control. I thought I was getting so good at controlling it without medication. Now I’m starting to wonder if it’s just my environment doing it. Being locked up means I don’t have to worry about anything. I don’t usually have to do too much thinking when I’m locked up. They do all of the thinking, I just follow the rules. Oh yeah, and I’m relieved they announced that they killed Osama Bin Laden today too.

(Counselor note – You’re Bi-Polar?)

~J. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment