Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hey! Thanks For The Mail ! ! !

Written on Thursday, February 24, 2011...

  Today was another long, boring day at DCI. No staffing, no appointments, not even a Library pass today. Apparently only five people got Library passes today. Hopefully they get the rest of us tomorrow. I'm running out of things to read.

  I had Rec at 8:30AM and other than that it was like any other day. Nothing going on. Didn't get any mail either. I'm sort of waiting for another letter from my Dad, and Mom said she was sending more pictures this week too.

  Oh yeah, and what happened to everybody who asked for my address in here?! I just don't get that. I guess they must be too busy to write. Well, for those of you who don't know what an envelope looks like anymore, I also have an e-mail address which will keep communication open! prison.gates@gmail.com.

  Just don't forget to include a return mailing address with you emails so that I can write you back! I sent letters to a couple people tonight that promised to write me too. I doubt I'll hear anything anyhow, but at least they'll know how I feel about it. Days are getting longer in here with the anticipation to my staffing building. Hopefully it comes soon! Anyhow, I hope I'll have more to write about tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

~J. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment