Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mail From Jordan! It's a BOY!


Written on March 1, 2011,

   Well, I finally got my cellmate to start working out in the gym. He was afraid of people making fun of him for not being able to lift much. I explained that he needed to start somewhere, and to not forget that there is always someone smaller than you. Then I went on to explain to him that not only will the inmates not make fun of him, but will try to motivate him, to push harder, to never give up.

  After Rec and Canteen distribution, they finally did mail. I finally got a letter from someone who is my real friend outside. Big props to Jordan. I really appreciate that from you! He also sent two pictures of his new baby boy. He's definitely a cutie! I made sure to write him back right away to let him know how things are and to address his letter too. That was honestly the highlight of my day! Other than that, I read Stephen King's 'Misery' and did some push-ups.

Until tomorrow...

~J. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment