Wednesday, March 30, 2011

An Old Campground Friend,

Written on February 28, 2011,

   I apologize for the days when I get behind in writing these blogs. I usually only let it happen when there hasn't been anything to write about. I recently heard about an old friend of mine from camping days many years ago, asking for my address, and I keep wishing I would hear from her. I know my brother is behind in publishing these entries, so it may be awhile before she gets this message – so to speak. I'm not going to put her name out there because I'm not sure she would want me to, but if you read this, you will know who you are.

   Anyhow, today was just another day at Dodge. No appointments, no staffing. Just Rec, meals and canteen ordering. I don't want my blogs to become to repetitive and have people lose interest. No mail again, but I didn't really expect any, I guess. I've been spending a lot of time reading lately.

Until tomorrow...

~J. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment