Monday, March 28, 2011

I Apologize.

Written on Wednesday, February 23, 2011...

   Today was a boring day like the rest of them have been. Nothing happened out of the ordinary. We got our canteen today, which allowed me to start taking daily vitamins now. They offer some on canteen but until this order, I'd been leery about ordering any due to the price. Anyhow, I got them, and they are worth it. Also, another guy I know from Rock County is in my unit now. At least it's another familiar face if nothing else. I apologize for not having anything to write about that would seem even remotely interesting on days like this.

Until tomorrow...

~J. Doe

1 comment:

  1. Never apologize! Even this is helpful & very appreciated. I would expect things to feel boring @ times in prison & I like that you just come out & say it. Keep up the good work.

    Note to 3rd party lol ;) Thank You For Keeping This Going ~Laney

    ReplyDelete