Monday, March 28, 2011

Today Sucked!

Written on Sunday, February 20, 2011,

  Today sucked! But at least it didn't go too slowly. I had church at 7:30AM and it was okay, I suppose. Nothing spectacular though. Afterwards I slept until lunch and read my book for awhile. When I got bored with reading again, I went back to sleep until dinner. What an exciting day!! After chow I drank lots of coffee and talked non-stop about nothing. Now I'm waiting for them to call 9:00PM standing count but I have a feeling he just did a silent count and didn't wake anyone up. Good for the ones who are sleeping; not for the ones who are waiting awake for count so they can go to sleep afterwards. I feel that if they can pick and choose when or if they call a standing count, then I should be able to pick and choose when or if I want to stand. Anyhow, I'm done writing. Going to read for a bit.

Until tomorrow...

~J. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment