Saturday, March 12, 2011

Training Day

Written Tuesday, February 8, 2011...

  Today was a typical officer training day.  We only got to leave our cells for breakfast and once right after for showers.  Other than those two times we're locked down for the whole day and get sack lunches for lunch and dinner. Our lunch consisted of a ham and cheese sandwich, four pieces of celery, a snack bag of fritos, a sugar cookie, an orange and a carton of milk.  For dinner we got bolognia instead of ham, cheetos instead of fritos and a granola and raisin cookie instead of sugar.  What a well balanced diet.  I'm glad we got our canteen orders today.  At least then I can get full. 

  Our swamper is scheduled to leave tomorrow so we'll see who becomes the new one after he leaves. 

  I also got a letter from home with some things in it I didn't expect to hear.  It always seems like bad news is worse in prison because you have absolutely no control over what is going on outside of here.  I just don't know what to believe anymore.  I have some thinking to do.

  My cellmate and I played Rummy... Now I think it's time to lay it down for the night.

  Until tomorrow...

~J. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment