Thursday, March 31, 2011

What Gives?? We'll See...

Written on March 2, 2011,

   Still no passes for A & E Staffing and I'm starting to lose my patience. It's not the time that's bothering me; it's not knowing when it's going to be. They give you this projected time frame of 7-8 weeks, but I'm in my 11th week now! What gives?? I don't want to write my staffing agent, or worker, or whatever you want to call them, for fear that she might see me as impatient as well and staff me into some program that I don't need. So I'll just keep on praying and hoping for that time to come soon. Someone else in my unit has the same staffing agent and is getting staffed today, so that gives me some hope. At the same time though, I haven't seen a single inmate get staffed at lower than a medium classification yet. That was originally one of my number one hopes. My attorney in this case even told me that with my criminal history and the nature of my crime and its low felony classification, there should be no reason why I would be classified over a minimum risk. We'll see, I guess...

  No new mail today. I guess I'll write a letter home and read some more. I need to get these blogs sent out, too.

Until tomorrow...

~J. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment